Extracting valuable insights for real-time analytics applications often depends on the availability of fresh and clean data. Streamlined access to this data is a game changer for data-driven decision making.
This represents a significant milestone for ClickHouse Cloud. Since ClickPipes was initially announced mid-July in private beta, it has been used by organizations to successfully unlock real-time analytics use-cases, allowing them to ingest data easily and focus on the important part: extracting insights thanks to ClickHouse’s unparalleled performance.
For GA, we added the following features to ClickPipes:
- Support for Confluent Cloud’s schema registry (JSON_SR)
- Support for Amazon MSK
- ClickPipes specific metrics, available in the details panel to display count and size of ingested data + errors if any
- Support for more data types including FixedString, Date, DateTime, Tuple and Array, JSON
- UI/UX and reliability improvements
Key ClickPipes features include:
- Easy and intuitive data onboarding: Setting up a new ingestion pipeline takes just a few steps. Select an incoming data source and format, tune your schema, and let your pipeline run.
- Built for continuous ingestion: ClickPipes manages your continuous ingestion pipelines so that you don’t have to. Set up your pipeline and let us handle the rest.
- Designed for speed and scale: ClickPipes provides the scalability you need to handle increasing data volumes, ensuring your systems can handle future demands effortlessly.
- Unlock your real time analytics: Built leveraging our deep expertise in real time data management systems, ClickPipes handles the complexities of real time ingestion for optimal performance.